What Lies Beneath Cocktail Recipe
Plunge into the harbour and discover the monsters of the deep with our new cocktail Recipe…
Head of Mixology Holly has created this intoxicating gin cocktail, titled ‘What Lies Beneath’, and inspired by the maritime legends of our Cornish waters.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Tarquin’s The Seadog Navy Gin 25ml
- Kea plum shrub (or plum liqueur) 25ml
- Knightor Rosso Vermouth 25ml
- Peach bitters 3 dashes
- Dried seaweed a small slice, to garnish
- Dill a sprig, to garnish
- Half fill a mixing glass with ice. Add the gin, shrub, vermouth and bitters and stir well.
- Strain the mixture into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with dried seaweed and dill.
- Then sit back, relax, and
discover the monsters that lurk beneath with our new cocktail series: MONSTERS OF THE DEEP
Based on the legends and myths of ancient Cornish times, our new cocktail series, designed by Holly Bennetts, tells the tales of what lies beneath the murky depths of Cornwall’s waters. Inspired by our friends at The National Maritime Museum Cornwall and their latest exhibition, this new cocktail series will have you lapping at the shoreline or in the twisted grip of a Kraken.
Coming soon to the Water’s Edge bar…
Join our Cocktail Club
Clock off for the weekend and enjoy two cocktails for £10 at Holly’s Cocktail Club in our stylish, harbourside bar and lounge. From local vodkas to hand-made infused gins, Holly and the team have put together a menu of tantalising tipples to help you awaken your senses every Friday from 5pm until late. Discover more here.